Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday post

Happy 21st Yi Ling !! Though I don't know you that well and we only talked to each other in tuition last time : P But im glad we reunite in Melbie. Reunite sounds wrong : P HAHAHA I am happy that you are just like me. Enjoys taking picture : P Thus, i uploaded this picture of you : )
All the best in your paper tomorrow and I have faith in you that you can score it : )
Furthermore, luck will be on your side *winkz*
I cant wait to go out with you : ) : )
This post is not as uhm nice .. because my brain is so tired from the AIS paper today.
AIS paper today was......... I dont know how to describe it .
It was alright but yet it's not. Hope can pull through la.. T______T
If not, im gona break down in front of Peter Kruiger : P
I was so dam scared for this paper that I couldnt sleep, couldnt eat and my hand was shaking like mad inside the exam hall. Seriously.
Omg... Why la this paper scared me so much? T_________T
I cried when i was studying this paper. Mummy Yinz was comforting me through the phone : )
haha.. dam shy.. I cursed, cried and cried again in the library yesterday until people walked past me look at me. *blush blush* : P HAHAHAH
The second hardest paper is coming up. I foresee myself struggling and breaking down again.
Wtf wtf *evelyn's style* : P
Going to sleep again. I slept at 2ish thoday until 11pm. Then, gona head to bed again. T_T !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails