Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Heater Vs. Cold Air

I think I should make my room as hot as the weather in Malaysia so I wont feel hungry. Thats what Evelyn said la... She said she switch on her heater in her room until her room temperature is as hot as Malaysia and lo and behold (wahhh, canggih aku punya perkataan! : P ) she said she doesnt feel hungry. I mean of course will feel hungry when it's time for lunch, dinner la.. But not all the time. So from now, my room is gona be dam dam hot : P I dont care la.. You know right, I feel hungry all the time now .. Melbie, you sucks. P/S: one down, three to go : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I wish m'sia can be as hot as melb all the time because all the same,i still feel hungry at all times.

    HAHAHAH.

    part of you is flying home,waiting for more parts of you lol.soon enough.xoxo baby katkat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, but switch on the heater for too long no good right, damn dry and i sometimes feel dizzy also..

    But i think exam stress can make us lose weight la. When you face pressure, got no mood to eat one lo. Like me. but its not goood also. Hmm.

    But at least go back ppl won;t say i'm fat :P No matter what, still have to warn them first. lol. if not self esteem kena attack :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. bbyun : HAHAHAHAHAHA... actually i also feel hungry at the times in msia : P

    babydiva : hahaha.. i put a bowl of water : P
    no lor.. i stress eat more .. T_T
    hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails