Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

After exam celebration with food

So Im finally done with my papers. Semester 1 2008 finally done. Finishto. Glad and relieved but yet sad at the same time. My housemate is going back for good T.T No more bugging her or asking her to teach me how to do certain stuffs T.T Updates for the girlies back home (:

19.06.08, Hotpot at Glen Waverly
After my paper that day, which was the last paper, I went for hotpot at Glen with Sam, Joanne, Jessica, Seow Hui, Alicia and met up with my Erica...
Excuse my charn look and the hair. Lack of sleep + paper on that day + exhausted = this look. hahaha... With my Rica @ GlenWaverly Hotpot (: She wana steal my bag! *inner joke* heheh

JoJo and Sam Sam

Half of the girls ... Crazy but nevertheless amusing (:

The Steamboat! *slurps* the last time i had this, I had diarrhea.. This time I had constipation. HAHAHAHA ..

with Seow Hui che She amused me kao kao and im thankful that i gotten a lil close to her this sem because she's one hell an amusing girl. And omg she's dam petite.. haha
Alicia, JoJo, Sam
The girls (:

Ricaaaaa, Jo, moi
outside hotpot... (:

with Rica dear (: hearta her to bits (: she always look so gorgeous (: loves* (: and whenever i complain to her, Fat edi.. she will always always say no la k !

with my hot housemate (: and yessss.. thats sam's fingersbehind... i malas to photoshop sam's fingers away .. : P

with sam ! stop teasing me ! :P
moi moi (: and let me present to you.... my fav pic of the night

hehe.. miss seow hui
20.06.08, Lunch @ City and Dinner @ Chaddy
The next day, went to city for our late lunch ... Met up with Hyo Sun for lunch...
love the sun... (: cam-whoring inside the car Hyo Sun and Sam inside the train. We decided to take train down to Southern Cross for a last min shopping : P
Sam and I decided to head to Chadstone for dinner and met up with Joanne, Shuet Tzin & Yun Jee .. Us with Samo (:
the girls and samo Sam drew this on his camera... tsk tsk... he bought this kungfu panda toy for fun =_="
To be continued
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. seow hui...! looks so familiar..but i cant rmb where i know her from. was from one of my subjects la..but cant rmb which one edi..haha

    and i din expect to see yi lings pic here either. She sat behind me in form 4. small world eh? =P

    say hi to all the melb ppl for me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahhahaha ..... shes from monash malaysia as well..
    i bet u seen her in malaysia : )

    hahaha.. come back la adammmmmmm : (

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails