Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

I love gifts from my girlfriends

I'm so proud of myself today. Because I was in the library until nearly midnight today with the housemate, Alicia and Seow Hui. Woot! : ) haha. Gona be in libray again tomorrow until closes : ) So whoever want to find me for dinner can do so! haha. wtf. Evelyn, mana lu? : P I'm feeling much better. Thank you for all your concerns. I'm much more stress with finals now and also dam stress with my food consumptions. Because im 24/7 hungry. I'm serious! Even Alicia is not hungry and I am! Role reverse T________T After dinner, one hour later hungry! T_T Sighs! Oh well .. I got a package today from my wifey Anne : ) Woot! Woot! : ) It really cheers me up like mad : ) Those cute little things are so me. Colourful and adorable , just like me. Hahahahahahahahah : P
Package from Anne with a note that touched my heart .. thank you doll : ) seee! i started using already !! : )
And .. and .... i went for Chadstone VIP Sale again. Hahaha : )
Met up with Rica for drink and had girly talk with her. Loves* : )
As both of us decided not to shop, we dont want to walk around la.. Cos :
Walking around = entering shops = buying stuffs = spending money.
Both of us trying to save money .. : )
Mummy Yinz will be proud of me... : )
But but.. I couldnt resist la..
How to.. A great bargain ... Look Look ... : )
*happy smile* : ) Ricaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i only bought so few things.. Proud arnot? : ) The Tiffany & Co was bought a week back : ) Not during chadstone sale... And and...
This arrives as well along : ) I am one happy girl : )
I bought this bracelet : ) picture dont do justice. It looks gorgeous real life.
I am happyy .. : )
Are you happy for me, mummy yinz? : ) hehehe
Toodles~
Hungryy at 3 am T_T !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Twas' so relieved to hear that it arrived safe n sound. N glad that it cheer u up!!!!!! Come back quick! Missy missy u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh btw I just saw the pic of the note I can't help to notice that my hand writing is so neat. WAHAHAHA. wtf wtf. Finals is really making me more n more syok sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joanne : hahaha ... safe and sound and fully utilize : D
    -_-" u banyak syok sendiri ar.. : P handwriting is so neat.. hahaha

    omg.. same.. my finals in less than 5 days.. woot! : (

    i missy missy you toooo.. boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey=) thx fr dropping by, and the shopping bags look so tempting ...ME wanna go shopping too!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails