Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Things that I have no idea why I blab it out

*burp* hhhahaha... Am waiting for Alicia to wake up O_O So we can get our ass off to the library. Just had my yummy and filling breakfast. 3 pieces of sweet potatoes, one apple with peanut butter *slurps* and a cup of milo ku, my love . HAHAHAA.. Pieces of things that i realized or uhm want to be la :
  1. Online shopping is awesome and dam addictive. You can surf surf surf and click addDe add add until your total of the bill could come up to 300+Aud in one brand only.
  2. Why oh why didnt my parents born me out during July????!?!? I wana be a july baby. I always have. Then i can name myself July Kathryn Soo Wei San. HAHAHAHA : D No la, because I hate to be February baby. Being one means that Im older among the rest of my friends and am being call aunty for it T_____T Also, because my girls said I dont act like my age *im somesort the oldest among my girls la : ( * but im being pamper by them *loves* : )
  3. I need to stop eating so much junk food .. but i need junk food because im alwis hungry when i need to study. Reading the textbook is very energy consuming la. Too much informations already.. And dam boring okay. : ( But i sudah banyak gemuk ni
  4. Studying in the library is very productive and amusing. Provided the housemate is there to nag me to study la.. Then it is very productive. She seriously nag me to study, which is good.. And she gave me so much words of encouragement that it boast up my level of confidence : P hahaa.. also ar, she put so much hope in me for scoring, I must make her proud wert right.. *omg, im gona miss her like mad next sem* T_T
  5. I sleeps alot. like alot. I can take a nap in the afternoon and still sleeps dam early on the same day. I like to sleep la. It's my hobby. Even housemate called me a pig T_T An adorable one k ! : P HAHAHAHAHA
  6. I secretly hope to get marry like in 3 years time. Hahahaha... because i want to la. I want to be siu lai lai and stay at home and watch TVB dramas everyday. hahahah.. *sam, not play mahjong k! I stay at home to watch tvb dramas* :P HAHAHA ..
  7. I miss my two mummies : Mummy rica & mummy yinz. : ( They dam sayang me until i feel so much loved. HAHAHAHAHAHA : P
  8. I wana eat my taro cake with my wifey Anne *slurps*
Im getting sleepy again =_=""" How to go library like that? sighs.
ok la.. gotto go... !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails