Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

homesick...

At this moment, I don't know whether to cry or just forego everything. Every single emotional things, depressing moments and down moments came rushing back to my mind. Too much stuffs happened. Those feelings that I've been keeping came out. I'm mentally exhausted. Finals less than 2 weeks and i'm so not prepared and now all the emotional feelings came rushing back. Quoting from Yun "I need my closest girlfriends right now" Like really, I really do .. Don't bother disturbing me right now. Seriously. Words and I dont click this moment. My vocab' is dam limited. So, excuse my sentences or whatsoever. I need you girls.. I want to go back home where my comfort zone is. I miss my mummy and daddy like mad. And i need you, to make everything seems fine. To tell me life's a bitch but I'll overcome it because I'm strong. I'm not weak. And that life's always fill with challenges. You had it and you know despite everything, you will be there for me. I want to cry real badly. But all I had is just expires tears. Tears that seem yet to flow. Every familiar sights, every familiar thing and every single memories came rushing back. I'm all of sudden fucking homesick. Someone please fly me home right this moment. I'll be quiet from now. I want you, my girls, my bro bro, my family and the familiarity of everything. Melbourne seems so foreign to me right now. *tears* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. 2+2 makes a..?you always say wurn ma the alphabet so i thought you'd kno..was trying to hint..haha sorry i guess its abit lame..or banyak lame that you couldnt get the hint.:P:P

    big bear hug darling,hwever cloudy it is,the sun will show.

    p.s.i miss you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehehhehe.. i UND edi noww !!
    not lame la.. its i slow only.. hahah
    brain sudah slow..
    cos i old edi T_T
    HAHAHAHA

    I miss youu tooooooooo... T___T
    why are we separated.. ?? T_T

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails