Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A post about me...

***EDITED ******* Millicent wrote a post about me : ) *big big smiles * click The girl that on a healthy eating plan as me :D hahaha The girl that made me nice onz milo : D The girl that let me steal her sandwiches :D The girl that misses Msia food as much as i do & constantly talk to me about food :D The girl that looks lan si but its so not lan si :D I'm so full right now that i feel like throwing up. Seriously! I had caramel macadamia cheesecake at around 12 something in the afternoon! Then. just now headed to Sofia @ Camberwell for our early dinner. We actually finished eating dinner at 630pm. Hahaa. That's not the main point. The main point is that there's only 4 of us. AND WE FREAKING ORDER PASTA MISTA FOR TWO *which i think can feed like maybe 6 of us girls* T___T ,SMALL GARLIC BREAD *this one dam ONZ i tell you* AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAWAIAN CHICKEN LARGE PIZZA! Why ? Because we wai sek (greedy!) . Everything also feel like eating. In the end, I overeat yet again. =_=" I overeat because I'll feel bad if i see food unfinished despite that I am dam 7 full. Sorry la.. Im like that. My parents bought me up not to waste food la.And when i see unfinished food *or to be more precise food that I order*, I will think of those poor people with no food la. Those that survive only on like those leftover food. Is that why Im chubby?? O_O Or those old people, like super old still have to walk shop by shop approaching people to sell tissues all those. When i see those old people doing such things, I will literally tear wan. Im very emotional wan la.That's why despite that i full until can die i will still finish the food. Unless really really full till want to commit suicide those la. Then of course cannot eat already *like today* T_______T I eat until dam syok tonight. Eat like nobody's business until.... Sam said i look dam unglam when Im eating today. Because on my left hand im holding a fork with garlic bread poked in and my right hand i was eating the seafood stuffs and trying to stuff pastas inside my mouth. And then i will take a bite of my garlic bread then continue with my pasta. You.Get.The.Drift. Omg. I foresee 2 + 2 will said I dam greedy already T_T Too much of *ahem* *ahem* Ho Chiak girl . hahaha. Aiyer. I dont care already. I learn to enjoy my food and learn not to think about FAT la. I enjoy my food too much to eat one or two mouth, then full already. As long as i dont snack on junk, then it's okay! :D :D Sei lo.. Housemate influence me kao kao. I will never eat this way. Wtf If Im closer to you, then you will see my unglam eating style :D :D HAHAHA. I am dam 'chor lou" wan la. I eat like uhm a guy. HAHAHAHHA. Because im a shy person, I will tend to eat nicely in front of you guys. And stop laughing when I said im shy. I AM LA T___T Why am i not shy? Because im too noisy is it?? Should I be more gentle and feminine then? : D And why do you guys have to laugh when i said im shy when im new to the new people? WHYYYYYYYYYYY ??? AM I NOT ? Ok la. Im going to sleep first before i hardcore study : ) Dam tired. 7am till 7pm. Whole day in university. Which explains why my sentences doesnt connect. PS: Im so in Love :D :D and i do believe in FATE : D *22nd May, Someone's Bday!* : ) Hint: 2 + 2 : D *yinz, you feel me?* ;) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails