Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello 2008. Bye 2007

"Time is the most valuable thing one can spend." It's probably way outdated but i started off my 2008 with an awesome time with the people i loved. I enjoyed myself very much despite a little something that i wished i didnt encountered at the end of the day. But overall, it was awesome.. :) an obligation pictures of us ;-) we get ready together in my house. Dam! now i wish i have a sister. but oh well. she's the nice girl and im the bitchy and mean one :-P *ask my housemate if you dont believe* :-P but im still a nice girl la... ;-) Dinner/supper at RenJiun's house..
'wai sek' yinz ;-P

............. haha.......... we got nothing else better to do la.. anything in front of us also we cam-whore with ;-p

with my only Anne ;-) if you think i'm mean, she's extra ;-P but it's alright because her bitchy-ness only to those that bully me ;-P me love you!

with adorable Yang *pinch cheek* :-P

new-found crazy ass and noisy people ;-) just like me -_-"" im very noisy !

them girls that's extremely nice and whatsmore Yinz's all time favs .. *im her all time favs as well k!* :-P
because YeeFoong asked us to do this -_-"""

and this as well.. -_-""" with pretty boy RenJiun, adorable Yang & my one and only Anne :-)
with YeeFoong. His words ar.. dam sweet. Honey also not as sweet ar . :-P haha.. He, whom gave me nicknames like, "kit-katz, kitty katz" -_-"""" anddd the first thing he saw me was, " so you are the kathryn" what's that supposed to mean??? you, andy and kokwee talked bad about me ar :-P Awesome fireworks :-)


okay.. back to studying. Housemate most probably going to nag me for blogging when im supposed to be studying :-P hahahha :-P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails