Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Classes. Shopping

I slept for 9 hours yesterday till this morning. Was dead tired. Housemate was impressed that i can sleep for so long ;-P I am getting much more lazy as days goes by :-( Been skipping classes. Even tutorial also skip :-( How la like this. I should start studying and doing assignment 2 :-) *determination determination* Busy days ahead: 18th: Ksubi sales! OMG! to-die-for! and meeting Hyo Sun & maybe Seven at night with my ass-spanking Milli ;-) 19th : Meeting up with Me-Shel, Susan & Pris this saturday! Since Me-Shel kenot shop, we are gona accompany her :-) Cant wait to catch up and chill with them girls this saturday! :-) 20th: Study! study! study! or maybe city with Yiling ;-P hehe Andddddd.... most importantly... my girls day out with Erica dear next sunday! me waiting Rica dear*! :-) I have decided to go for my morning lecture tmw after so long. I only attended the lecture once! :-P hahah !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails