Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Procrastination is my middle name

Dam procrastinating. Shit man. Had a great day today. Will go into further details soon once i get the pictures from meshel. *send to me!* :-) Feeling dam full. Die. Bloated. Came back... Rest awhile. Shower. Download photoscape. Change my blog header. Bug Alicia. Then come into my room. Supposed to start studying. But..but... watch some series. Then open my book. But.. continue watching series and try to study. Fail.. Tak jadi...Book open though.Right in front of me. Aiyo.. Sei mo.. Everyday so lazy. Class pun tak pergi. How to score? haha ... To be continued... hahah .. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Go study! We still need to go for our tripS. Oh oh! I see me in your header. ;)
    As for now all I want to do is hide in my cave and stay there till...?
    Everything's easier to be said than done. I'm just so tired. So exhausted. So so exhausted.
    Thanks babe for everything.
    Hope things will be better for u. Take care darl. I'll miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joanne : HAHAHAHA.. okay okay.. i will study :P and pls.. of course you will be inside my header :D
    no prob babes.. i will alwis be your shoulder :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails