Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finally, KokWee grace me with his presence! lol. That fella 24/7 busy working. O_O Had dinner with KokWee, JasonJo-Weng,Alvin, Yinz, YeeFoong, Aaron Lee @ KimGary (where else?) :) No pictures! because Jason don't let me take pictures :P After dinner, decided to catch a movie..Guess what movie.... Rambo 4!!!!! Rambo 4 sucks! Ughhh!!! Waste my time and money, i could have used that money to drink my ice-blended milo.. Lol :P The things i do for them.. tsk tsk... uncountable.. They better accompany me to get my jay chou autograph signature.. If not, *throw tantrum* hahah Im good at 'poisioning' people anyway! :P Yinz said Im good at persuading people to do things that initially they dont want to.. Wahahahah ... Im good! :P But... KokWee couldnt join for movie because he had some important stuffs to handle. Well, he looks piss enough for us to question his stuffs. But he did apologize :) :) He now owe me a shopping day out and a dinner. lol.. And also Sweeney Todd movie! hahha... The pretty boy a.k.a RenJiun cant make it as well :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails