Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Had a meaningful (wtf! if u minus the time he tease me! :P ) conversation/talk with Saucey! Been seeing him quite often recently.. Ewww! hahha! What to do... my brother! :P Thank you for everything :) You know my appreciation for you, for everything you ever did for me is not enough by just saying a simple thank you.. But.... Im truly grateful for the things you did. For those times that we never really talk but yet when we meet up, we can turn the place into havoc! *well, more like i turned the place into havoc!* haha From those stupid things you said to me but still full with meaning. From those words, " Aiya, fuck it only la", or saying, " you ok only la!" From those times that you always put some sense into my thick head.. From the moment you and I became friends, it was never a dull moment with you around! Thank you for everything! :) Im truly blessed to have you as my friend, as my brother and also for being you! :) xoxo :) You better freaking remember me for the rest of your life! and Jay Chou autograph please! hahha !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails