Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Vonniee Bonnie!! Time do flies. 2 years (instead of 2 mins!hehe) of knowing you, of friendship, I appreciate the things you did for me, the support, the shopping craze with me, the bitching.. hehe. Im sure u heard enough of the cliche words, might as well get on one last time of saying this, ur friendship means alot to me :) Have a safe trip in Adelaide :) I hope to see you in Melbourne soon k? Im waiting to cam-whore with you! hahah :D Because only you layan me with my silly moments :P heart you! Have a great 21st babe! i know you will :)

the latest picture with you! *please ignore me and the girl in black!lol, and focus on the girl in yellow!* hehe

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails