Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

One of they outing :) 19th January 2008, E-business Presentation, yumchar @ Starbucks & Dinner @ TGIF, 1u My e-bus presentation that day was at 3.30pm O_O I had to wait till 3ish to present. Moreover, Yins presentation was at 11am! Unfair O_O I went to uni early that day to see Yinz group to present. Yinz group. :) me, mich, yinz with yin sweetie :) Head to pyramid after that for lunch... You see, the story of how I got the balloon im holding is pretty funny. Well, to me and Adam. We were walking to Pizza Hut to meet up with the rest and there's this clown that's giving out free balloon to kids. Assuming he wont give any to us, we walked past him. But to our suprise, he gave one to Yinz. You are still a kid, TAN YIN YIN ! :P the kiddie side of me ;) Then head back to uni for my presentation :( Thanx dearie Yinz for making an effort to be there for me presentation :) Once presentation end, met up with Jason... :) We head to Starbucks @ SS15. @ Starbucks. Bonding session :) Head to 1u for dinner at T.G.I.F :) with Jason kor :) :)

group pic :)

The, "kat is squashedddd picture" O___O I-hate-you-Jason! why you squashed me ? :(

More soon ! :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails