Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2007

A study session at Gloria Jeans Coffee.Reminds me of last semester where me, Yang, KokWee and Yinz spent most of our time in Starbucks. And I had my all time fav drink everyday until
Yang gave me a nickname
Serene!! pictures of me studying! lol ..... =p where's yours? :D
our notes ..

pearly and moi...

pearly, the china girl ......

khai ....

khai and pearly...

:) serene! i studied dam hard okay! :P :P Shopping trip when im back k? :)

because we are bored ....

Went to the beach because of the nice weather......
we were not prepared.. but the picture turns out to be nice... i love this picture alot :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Great pix! =)

    I wanna study on the beach ONE day before the exam. Last chance man! Give me a sunny day tomolo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i want to.. but too much sandflies to do that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh serious? tht SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails