Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday Darling Wenz! 7 years of friendship and still counting :) you are still my partner in crime, my Siamese twin, my shopping kaki (getting up early to shop!), my adviser and most important my best friend :) Hope you are having fun in Singapore... And please dont shop so much :P But you deserve to shop until you drop on your birthday ... :D Loves you lots lots... :) Muahs.. muahs...

Those were the days back in pre-univerisity.... :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Thanks darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss kim gary a lot toooo! and u! god i miss u! : (
    ur so luckyyyyy get to go back soon while i'm stuck here hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenz: welcome sweets! :)
    Sherve: ehehe... when wana kim gary with me? :) miss u lots too! when you coming back ? :(

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails