Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Got tagged by Michelle Because I'm so bored, i will do this tag anyway :) 1. If I was the opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like? Jack sparrow... 2. At 10am this morning, I was... Sleeping (because I watched Vacany until 6ish am) 3. At 10pm tonight, I will be.. studying (hopefully) 4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister? err.. i got no idea 5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would.. laugh... hahaha 6. If i was a piece of a car, I would be the... door... 7. If i was told one day that i would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate or 2). ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will i give up? I will give up chocolate ... 8. Singapore is good for... shopping ... 9. If i could only say 3 words before i die, what would those last words be? I wana live... :P 10. Who would i like to be left on a deserted island with? my girlfriends 11. Die by drowning or by fire? Err.. neither... 12. What is one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95? err..... it depends on the situation? 13. If i opened a night club, what would i call it? Saphire... :P 14. Don't cheat: what's "bulbous"? what's that ???!?? 15. i think my ass is.. big... :( Back to studying... My first paper is this friday! wish me luck! :) Then, shopping time with the shopaholic, Serene and PeiSze :D !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails