Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just got back from the airport. No, im not picking anyone up. Was there to send Pearly off. She's going back home. I want to go back as well. Im sick like fcuk =( Someone's being a meanie today. Knowing that i cant speak loudly because i losing my voice and when i DO speak loudly, my voice breaks. He still insist on doing this "Huh? I cant hear. Please speak louder" =_=" Thank you MR High End Brands :P And to make matter worse, it seems that November is fully booked. Wtf. Die la... I thought it will be only 2 more months or less until im back :( Oh, and i bought this book that I've been wanting to buy since i read it in the review. And yea, i know. Who will ever go airport to buy books right *ahem* me *ahem* :P But I LOVE IT... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And this Teddy Freddie is gona accompany me to sleep from now onwards :)

Meet MR. Freddie... :) :) Excuse the ugly chair ....

Gona take a short nap... :)

Tmw i shall start dieting eating properly.

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails