Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I think Melbourne is making me much more lazy compare to back home. i admit im still dam lazy back home but melbourne is making me lazier(?) I set my alarm clock at 9am. Snooze a couple of time and managed to get my arse up at 9.20am. The sky is dam gloomyy la. Went down to make myself a hot honey because my throat is killing me like mad and been coughing like nobody's business. Wanted to go for 11 am tutorial because Im planning to go shopping with Rica later. But..but....but... looking out the window, raining... so ..so... decided to skip class :P with the excuse, sick laaaaaa =p Ren Juin said i deserve to skip class because im sick. Haha! :P So, I self-declared holiday! :P I can't do anything right. Im sick :P :P :P :P Excuses.. excuses.... :P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails