Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chadstone VIP Sale!

The night before, I msged Rica about the VIP Sale! And she actually forbid me to go because Im sick. How could you Rica? After a few times of merajuking, she let me go with the promise that I have to sleep early and take medicine and if im still feeling sick the next day, Im not allowed to go. I love that girl la... She's like a sister i never had ... Didnt managed to get alot of stuff because Im not in the mood to shop. *curse the fever, sore throat and flu* There's always next year! haha .. Next year Rica! Yang! Joanne! Yang can hold our paper bags! haha.. joking.. Had a little catch up over iced chocalate at Koko Black...

Rica sweetie and I

While waiting for Vivian to try her clothes... I dam kenot make it here... no makeup, lack of sleep and sick ....

At Koko Black,

Vivian, rica sweetie and I ....

Silly us.... Only Rica so patient to layan me .. hahaha

Met Pearly, Sam and Vincent there!

Btw, the header is still under construction. Am trying to figure out how to resize it.. hehe..

Need to sleep... Having massive headache ... BOO !

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. 'didnt manage to get alot of stuff' are you serious?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and NO MORE shopping when you are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babes.
    i'll link u too :)
    and we shud party soon...u MIA in merdeka party >.<

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails