Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy birthday Ren Juin!!!! *singing off-key birthday song*
Heard Yinz and Yang did a suprise thingy for you.
And glad that you are so suprised and happy...
Too bad I couldnt be there to witness it but i got my sources of pictures! haha
Eat an extra piece of cheesecake for me... lol..
His birthday cake!Cheesecake somore! ... me want!

this is how off guard they caught him... hahaha... he looks so unprepared to celebrate his birthday... lol....

and Yang.... How Could youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ?

Been sick for a few day and am still sick like hell...

Guess where and how i will be spending my semester break...

Anyway, had hotpot just now at Glen. They dam mean.. They think bringing me out for buffet is totally not worth it because i dont eat alot. Ya right.. They havent see me at my peak season yet.hahaha.. wtf....

Pictures are with Vincent...

Will upload them soon.. since im so dam free...

I should start studying Company Reporting... dam scared la ...

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails