Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

13 September 2007 Went to Chadstone because the three of us want to get something to wear for Shan's birthday celebration the next day. Thank god for late night shopping. If not, with the two of them waking up at 2ish.. and shops here close at 5.. :) The train ride is always long and boring... :( shan and pearly..

moi, shan, pearly..

We set self-timer but the wind is too strong... and my camera fell from the Caufield station stand O________o thank god it's still working but there's crack and scratches tho =( =(

14th September 2007, Shan's Birthday Celebration @ Seven! me, Vincent, Khai and Ben went shopping at Cheltenham... then, the guys decided to go Crown.. Met up with Pearly and Sam for dinner. Had dinner at Crown... one of the cafe there.. I cant remember the name.. I know they had nice looking and yummy cake there :)

Vincent, me, Pearly, Ben

me, Vincent, Pearly ....

with the birthday girl and pearly... kisses for the birthday girl :) zhi, me and Jess! me, fabian, vincent, sam vincent and pearly.
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails