Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ee Von dam funny. Asked me to go check her friendster. Said I will love it. But I dam lazy because i got assignments due. And i asked her to send me a comment (because she got two friendster account!)... Her response, " Where can likethat, must go through obstacles" =_=""""""""""""" Finally, I found it... the one she asked me to see! http://www.friendster.com/photos/2707233/0/997659971 dam sap ngong! But I love youuuuu laa... hahaha.... =) MWahs* Krispy KReme for you when I come back! I keep telling people that i will buy Krispy Kreme for them.. Lol... Just finished MRM assignment. Now, OB... =/ ARent you proud of me Rica sweetie?hehe !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails