Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

7 August 2007, Teen's 21st Birthday!
Before head to town with Pearly and Shan, I helped Pearly whipped up something for her lunch as she was hungry. And it taste yummy-licious okay ! Cheers to us! haha!.. And I made Pearly take a picture of me cooking! :P
me cooking in Pearly's place. It'sblack pepper beef with mushroom! The lunch! silly pearly cam--whore! :p
Went to town to get Teen's present..
Teen celebrated his birthday at Davey.
All of us had dinner there. It seems that kitchen closes at 8pm! O_________o
When there's Shan, Pearly and I, conderfirm will be late want =p
hahaha..

A group picture before leaving the house! How not to be late? :P

pearly, moi and shan.. They complained that i only that picture in one angle. There! different angle ! happy? :P

With Zhi !

zhi, moi, wee and edwin... my kakis! :P The birthday boy! it seems that the cake show," Happy 21 birthday Jeff" and his name is not even Jeff. No, not even his nickname ! I will defintely make a big fuss out of it if the cake does not have my name on it.. =p This shows that he had a good sense of humour? :) the girls and birthday boy! mwa, teen, shan, pearly and zahirah.me and adam! adam lost weight! and i put on weight! :( group picture! :) Then, they proceed to my house for drinking session! Before that, Shan, Pearly, Zhi and Zahirah were chilling in my room... Leads us to cam-whore kao kao =p zhi and I .. poser sial =p shan ande pearly.. both cam-whore kao kao in my room.... :P they torture my elephant and patrick! :( hehe... me, shan, pearly.... Then, the laughter begins... Everyone seems to be laughing uncontrolably.. ... hahaha After a few rounds of drinks..... silly pearly and I and elmo *Khai's elmo* =p i didnt brighten the picture because my face is red =p hahahha ... pearly dam layan me.. hahaaha moi and ben... the birthday boy.. and mwa! ignore the acting cute pose! :P mwa, stephen, ben.... pulling a sherve! :) mwa, stephen and pearly... mwa, choke and birthday boy, teen That night was the confused night... why are you doing this to me? whyyy ? :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails