Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

*edit* I still feel a little insecure even after i lock this blog. I dont know why. Maybe because word-of-mouth is a good advertising? Yesterday, Teen's celebrated his 21st birthday at Davey's. After dinner, all of us went back to my place to drink. When there's alchohol, it means Kat will drink .. More pictures on it soon... The main purpose of this post is to express how i feel. Im having this mix feelings. Yesterday night, he tucked me in and whisper me sweet words and talked to me. He accompanied me until I fall asleep despite that he was so dam sleepy. He hugs me because I was feeling cranky. It mades me feel so pampered. Like Im his princess. Im not sure whether i should pursue it or should i jus let it go? Maybe the needs of being protected and pampered leads me to this kinda feelings? I'm not too sure. Im feeling confused. Sometimes guys act as if you are his princess but its the opposite. Dam! i hate this kinda feelings. If only things were to start off differently.... !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails