Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Exams are over! ok... I know its dam late... but I been busy.. 20th June 2007, Fantastic Four and Dinner, 1U Anyway, after exams, went down 1u to watch Fantastic Four Yang came so late. He's supposed to take the tix but he came late The movie was awesome if it's not because I'm so dead tired... Every night sleep late to cram in last minute work... Managed to bought the 6pm movie in gsc After movie, Yang had to rush home because of some family emergency. Boo! The rest of us girls went for dinner in Ms. Read Had a stuffed dinner and girlie talk with Nette, Joanne, Yinz

the both of us again... haha... that girl seriously a cam-whorer.. everytime bug me to take picture with her.. jus jk! you know I loveee youuuu

In Ms. Read,

brownies!

yinz with her brownies!

me with my yummy-licious spaghetti... a close up picture of my fav dish.... cant remember the name.. something egg plant something...

nette's 3 types of chesse lasagna... so fattening babe! lol

Joanne's carbonara..

nette darling* and me.. nette and yinz...
joanne, yinz, moi.........

joanne and yinz..
21st June 2007, Maison!
Went Maison with Nette dear*, Tim, Sean, Nick and her sri Kl's friends. Jess is back from aussie! No pictures because pictures are with Nette and she's too lazy to upload to her com.. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails