Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

*****Edited******** Someone sent me a msg all the way from Japan. A meaningful msg indeed. Thanx for everything! Eventho I'm still miffed that you are in Japan.. hahaha.. Souvenirs that are as cute as me okay? hahah... ***************************************************** Erica complained that I updated Yinz blog but not my own blog. Lazee babe! A short lil update before Im off to yum char session with KC, Kiat Funn, Andy and Jason Lee :-) Maison last night suprisingly wasnt as packed as last thursday.
Last thursday was seriously major packed.. Cant move. Cant even go to the toilet.
Last night was awesome.
Maybe it's cos of the people I'm with *big big smiles*
Pang picked me up from my house. Left and we picked darling Nette ...
Her condo is FREAKING AWESOME! Especially her pool !
Omg... Babe! I'm definitely having pool party in ur condo soon .. You supply place and we supply alcohol... Set? haha
After picked Nette, we went down t Taman Mayang to pick Wenz babe!*
That silly Wenz forgot to bring her IC with her. Thank god we were nowhere near KL at that mo. *smacks for being forgetful* :P
Kok Wee called me zillion of times to make sure I'll be there and wont ffk him. O_____o
While waiting for Nette darling*
me and jason bear cam-whore! :-) Pang supposed to be inside but we accidentally cut him out... ;-P He merajuk.. hahah
Hence, a picture with Pangky. He's so nice to me.. checking up on me to see how am I doing, whether I had dinner anot. Awww, will definitely miss your stupid silly jokes!

I was bored while waiting for Nette darling to get ready... :P

Inside the car with darling nette!*
Thia tried to find me all over Maison! haha. When I'm up, she's downstairs.When I went down to find her, she went up to look for me. And suprisingly, we managed to bump into each other in the loo. I always managed to bump into people in the loo. Hmmm~
A picture with Thia girlie! before I gets all SWEATY .. EEEEEEWWWW...

with darling Nette!* Thanx for all the late nights yum char, lunch session, the bitching, and you know what laaaa :-) hehe

the only picture I had with pa pe Kok Wee. Kok Wee, you duno how to cam-whore la.. See! Half of my face not in it .. ! BOO! :-( Nvm.. hahaa...and please take a nice picture of me.. hahaha..a supposingly 16 shots pictures I had with him. If you look harder, you can spot us! and a lil of yeefong... hahaha

A stupid conversations I had with him...

" where are you at now?are you on your way?Make sure pick up ur phone u knw"

" yea, I'm on my way. I promise I'll pick up ur call la k. If i dont pick up, I ask Ming Yang get for you ur bag la"

" you paying isit? *laughing*"

" sap mong wan ar you. Pay for you. I get for you from P**** S***** la k?"

" that time you ownself use ar" *laughing*

" so funny hor. Go die laaa. I see you there"

Dam lame la him. But i forgive his lame-ness since he's being so nice, he offer to bring some stuff over for me! Yipppeeee! and he's teaching me skiing! Woot! Woot! Siuuuuu, I dont care. You, Mel, Joey are coming along! :-)

a sweaty meeee, aaron, wenz babe!*, shwuc girl* All sweaty after shaking up on the podium. Sherve is right! say no to maison on thurs!

aaron alwis look nice no matter what! I hate you ren! Boo sama you! hahaha

Kailash merajuk cos I didnt take picture with him the whole night.. haaha.... I'm all sweatyyy looking.. Not a good sight..

with shwuc :)

more pictures from Wenz :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails