Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm done with my Accounting B Paper. Omfg.. Dam hard :-( I hope I can pass. *please let me pass this subject* Two more papers to go! But I lost the mood to study. How? :-( Ming Yang and Kok Wee are being mean. As they are done with their papers, they brag about it in front of me yesterday. =_=" "ey, lets go Maison" " no need to study for next week paper ar. You think im done with my exams" " rest for one day lorrr.... " " Im going genting later" " Eeeee, why u so mean.. I havent finish exam laaaaa" =_=" I do hate them alot.. Oh btw, my facebook got problem, which I don't know whats the problem. So now I got two account.. hahah.. :-P ******************************************************************************

The sound of the sea mades my heart feel at peace.And it reminds me of that time that good things happen there. Sitting on the beah in deep thoughts are just what I need know.I don't know why but the sounds of the sea, the smell of the sea and the way the sand feels on my feet and made me feel at ease. Made me eliminate bad thoughts......

I will be heading to the beach soon....

to find my inner self.....

Good luck to those who are having exams.....

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails