Search This Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My internet connection had gone haywire for a week and assignments dam kao stress. Hence, the MIA from blogging.. First of all, a VERY Happy Belated Birthday to Kelly Tey Hui Fang! You finally turned 20! Welcome to the club to join me and Vonnie.. Jk girl.. You know I love youuuu and You know you are still young.. Always giving me sensible advice.. =) And.... Hapy Belated Birthday to Aaron Tey ! You know what he said to me? " San, I hope you fail this sem, so you can stay back here" =_=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 30th April 2007, Suprise Birthday for Kelly Tey: organised by Vonnie Before going to Kel's place to suprise her.
I went to Yinz place to chill chill while waiting for the boy to pick me up.
Chill chill until it leads us to cam-whoring...
with Yinz on her comfy sofa that nearly mades me fall asleep. hehee
Then....
"Let's go playground, kat!!!! "
" WAT.?I'm in long jeans okayyy"
"Aiyaaa.. nvm laaaa.... "
So, i had to squeeze into her size 4 floppies(im size 6 or 7) to accompany her to the playground...
O______________________________o
on the ermm i-duno-what with an adorable girl... I got headache after that because that small girl keep bouncing that thing =_="
andddd... yinz with the small girl.. She make a good mother someday. Trust me on this ;)
At night after dinner, while waiting for the time to come.... we went to the playground again...

Ah hoong made the guys line up to get ciggies... and when it's my turn, ah hoong said to me, " You smoke what. You smoke my 'lampa' la" =____________________="""""""""""" *no, i dont smoke. I jus wana take the ciggies for fun*

The suprise look on Kel's face was priceless... =) =) =) "Supriseeeeeeee kellllll "

Birthday girl and Vonnie... The planner of her suprise tingy =)

Those that went..ey, yinz, y it seems like u r taller than me in this picture? O_o

The girls (l-r): mwa, yinz, julz, kelz. tey, kelz p.p. =P, yeingz, vonz, tracyz =) =) =)

(l-r): zhi, hoong, kelz, jasonnnnnnn, mwa, wee, alex, edwin...

with the birthday girl and the one that left me in monash... :( and the one that alwis gives me good advice ................ i lovee youuuu and i know you love me also.. hahahaa
yinz, yeing and kel. p p .. hehe... *i got tis idea frm julz blog, kel!* so dont kill me.. hehe
Hope you had a great time kel darling*! =)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails