Search This Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm depressed.
Because my stylist punished me for not doing treatments and taking care of my hair.
He chop off my hair banyak-banyak. I wanted trim only.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I wanted a trim only. Trim trim until so short.
So now i got short hair and banyak volume O______________________o
Wenz will know that I cant stand volume hair!
Volume and Kath don't go along.
But nvm la... Split ends sudah tak ada.
Oh can someone please scold me the next time I tell you I want to color my hair???
My stylist dam kao funny.
" Ohmigod! What happen to your hair? See! you been notti. Never do treatment"
"Shhh.. dont so loud la. My hair is not tat bad yet right?"
So dramatic. =P
Hello short and volume hair ... Bye bye long shiny hair!

Front view.

Side view. Side view don't look that short but it's actually dam short. Cos it's dam layer :(

Dam volume right? Wenz will be proud of my volume hair. Teeheehehe..
Can't wait to show Meng kwan and Sean!! Lolxxxx :P
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails