Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I wish I could turn back time. If I ever get to turn back time, would i act and made decision differently? I ask myself this many times. I know I wont but part of me hoping that I can and I will. The whole purpose of growing up is to fall, learn, fall, learn and finally you are so used to falling that it doesnt affect you anymore. But don't you all have that moment where you wish you could turn back time? Life isnt fair. Welcome to the world. It is never fair! It will always be like a rollercoaster. I was out yum char-ing last night with Wai Keong, Kiat Fun, & Kc. I was emo-ing. Hence, they pull me out to yum char. And I did felt better after that until Jason said something to me =_=" *thanx ar Jason* =_= But oh well, it's not his fault. It's the fact. I'm just ignoring the fact, hoping that everything will be alright again. Deep down I AM HOPING IT WILL BUT will it? After a long talk with them last night, I feel a glimpse of hope. And I will hold on to that hope. You guys rock my floppies! =D Would have go yum char again tonight if not because of assignments. BOO! *Im addicted to ice-blended drinks*! =) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails