Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm currently blogging in Starbucks, Hartamas.
Because someone wana go yum char AGAIN..SWT~
So yea.. starbuck =)
Ice-blended yum yum..
And omg, I spend *ahem* quite alot today..
Shoppingggggg!! =) Dam long never go shopping.
I bought 2 pair of shoes, 1 Levi's jean, 2 bag, tops from Topshop and Forever 21 :) :)
I got dam alot of pictures belum upload....
Stupid Monash.. So many assignments =(
Anyway..... One of the day....*cos i cant remember the date!*
Me and Yinz were supposed to discuss assignment when I was in her house.
And we did! At least we managed to find answers for one part! *beams proudly* haha. wtf
After that, attention span gone!
"Yinzzz, lets take pictures!"
" okayyy.. wait.. wait.. let me do my hair first"
Because we took too many pictures.... ^^
The first few is alwiz nicely smile... The next few..... Macam macam pose ada...
Then, I spotted a packet of chocolate...
and Yinz compile it and made into, "Say no to chocolates" campaign =Pp
I spotted a fan beside us and... yea, you guess it right... =D
#1: stand in front of the fair so that our hair flying like those in hair commercial..

Tak berapa jadi... =_=

#2: Doesnt turn out as well ....

We tried again for the third time and..........
The best we can do already.. Can see a bit hair fly fly.... =)
Oh did you notice the cute bear in front of us?
Meet MR. Bear Bear!=)

haha.....

Yinz dam layan me wan... :) *hugs*

Toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails