Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

"In life, you will obtain the best thing after a few falls. How many falls, you asked? No one knows. Only HE knows. It couls be 5 times or it could be more than that." " But I dont want to fall a few times. Falling one time is bad enough. And now we had to fall few times in order to get the next best thing? What kind of arrangement is that!" " Life is about learning after you fell. I learnt that in life, you will never be given second chance" Why do we have to fall few times? I know it's pretty selfish of me to say this but... I DONT WANT TO FALL FEW TIMES! If falling few times causes so much pain and tears, I rather not fall. Dammit... You know the saying, its all about balance.. It's all about equity.. Ya right... Whoever said this, go screw yourself okay. Untill today, I never know that not knowing how to play the right card can be harmful. So now I know. I didnt play my cards right. The next time I will play and deal my cards correctly *ya right* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails