Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm at my worst behaviour recently. Yesterday, I did something silly and stupid in uni. Yesss.. I had class on friday and it's 12-1.30 and 4-5.30 =_=" Me and Yinz were giggling like mad in Accounting tutorial until our tutor asked, "what are you two girls giggling behind" That cause us to stop laughing for one second then we continue our giggling session.Wtf And in accounting B lecture, I did something so silly that cause the both of us laughing like mad. What happen? Chairs tumbling. Chairs dropping. Loud sound *inner joke with Yinz* hhehehe... She's such a babe to me. Yesterday, the whole time i was complaining to her what an ass/jerk he is and curse curse. She listen listen and even made me laugh. Thanx sweetie* And now, I'm sitting in com lab waiting for Yinz. You see, I got Consumer Behaviour lecture today. And I really want to go. But..but.. When I walked up to level 5 to enter to the lecture hall, it's locked!! Takan I walk in from front door right (it's 9.30 that time and lecture starts at 9) :P So i walked down to com lab to do assignment.. ISh.... wasted my effort to wake up early to go lecture.. And i feel dam dam guilty now la.. Always skip cb lecture... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I'm gona rant to her later.. Bcause she sayang me. wtf. haha. And because someone is beign a bastard/jerk/ass/meanie/evil to me. =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( Toodles~ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails