Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's back to school. In my case, it's back to uni. 1 week of holidays! Gosh, it passes so swiftly that i hardly notice that im having a week off .. sighs.. what with me sick, lying on the bed for 3 days, working, going back hometown.. Gosh, i hardly have any free time to do my stuff. I promised myself that i will revise my studies during that 1week break but... sighs.. i procrastinate a lot =/ *note to self: Start studying now before it's too late!! * I hope this little self-note will get into my head, which i doubt so! oh gosh, someone gets me into the mood of studying now! :/ My boy is sick.. He's been having high fever since saturday.. Gosh, that silly willy.. You know why he's sick? 1 of the reason is cause during d 1 week hols, he's been watching tv for hours without getting up from the couch -_- Not even to get water or food. He became couch potato ! *rolls eyes* He's feeling better but still, he had to stay at home for few days to rest. *i'm staring at the yummy stuff i bought for him* *tummy rumbling* lolz. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails