Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

I'd give up anything to go back to the way it used to be........ music: coffee and cigarettes - Michelle Featherstone I gave up coffee and cigarettes I hate to say it hasn’t helped me yet I thought my problems would just dissipate And all my pain would be in yesterday. I poured my booze all down the kitchen drain And watched my bad habits get flushed away I thought that that would keep my head on straight And all my pain would be in yesterday But it’s true I’m still blue But I finally know what to do I must quit, I must quit, you I thought that if I didn’t go and play The sadness would get bored and go away I thought that if I didn’t go astray That all my pain would be in yesterday But it’s true I’m still blue But I finally know what to do I must quit, I must quit, you I sold my guitar and my piano I thought that it was these that kept me low I thought if only I could try and change That all my pain would be in yesterday But it’s true I’m still blue But I finally know what to do I must quit, I must quit, you I must quit, I must quit, you How do you quit somebody? How do you tell yourself that it's something you have to do? How do I make all my pain be in yesterday? !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails