Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sometimes what you expected and want it to be is not the same as what's in reality.It's true.I learn about this long time but it seems that i keep making the same mistake over and over again.Looks can be so fcuking deceiving, which tells us not to judge a person by its looks. But my heart tells me otherwise, making me feel so fcuking naive at tines. Gosh! i do hate myself for it! Isnt communication is the key to everything? but i really don't know how or what to say. I never meant it to be this way. But im frigging tired to actually think about all this. Mixed feelings exist: anger, hurt, sad, disappointment... but all this are ignore because i believe the best in you.. but maybe that's not the best solution.. you whisper sweet stuff to me... to me, sweet words are just words.. nice to hear but it does not has any effects on anything.. As they said, "actions speak louder than words" the sweet stuff are just words.. WORDS that anyone can express it.. My fren told me once, "it's not hard to say the three letter words. The hardest part is when whether you actually meant it or dont. That's the hardest part." and you know what? i finally realized the truth in her sentence! gosh... i never knew it will be so hard to be in a relationship.......... I'm dont even bother to try anything anymore... seriously.... I'm not gona be like last time where i spend days crying over ... matters.... Now, im just gona be like try my best to patch everything up but if cant, then im just gona ignore it.serious... its hard to keep everything to myself when i dont know what are you thinking anymore. I really hope that you reassure my fears. I dont want my fears to happen... i need to know whether im on the right path... gosh.. If it's so hard, i would rather let go than continue suffering. Its hard to let go but you just got to let go when it's time.Letting go is never easy.Maybe miracle can helps this work out.gosh. i wouldnt knw. How do you know when's the time to let go? How do you make this pass without the mix feelings? How do you know when to say goodbye? !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails