Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

daily dose of weekend happiness

I is so lazy to go out.
Because going out required dressing up and... Im feeling super lazy to dress up and makeup.
hahaha.
I'm always out with family and cousins and them:


Because with them I don't needd to dress up so nice!
hahaha
Nikki will just call/sms and say,"yumcha now" 
Regardless of what outfit we are in.
hahaha.

I have yet forget all my other friends okay! :)
Give me time to diet :p
hahaha. Jokes!
And also I've been hanging/spending more time with my parents.
They are getting old alright. So bear with me for my this new found activity.
And I is trying very hard to detox right nao! 

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails