Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Someday black turn to white..

I never knew how much I miss my Pre-Uni days until I met up with WeiLing.
To be honest, Monash days werent my best memories so far.
I wouldnt trade my high school and pre-uni memories for anything :)

I still havent receive pictures from other half Anne yet on our girls gossip session.
Send to me babe! :D

Alvin picked me up and off we went to meet WeiLing in Pyramid :)
And I finally try Full House.
Been wanting to try this 2009.
The one in Ara Damansara closed down when Babi & I came back from Melbourne

Excuse my terrible skin condition. Exhausted like mad okay ):
And gained weight too.Fml.





moi with Soft shell crab :)





honey :)




THE Alvin Yee. Wtf


Pasta with mushroom sauce



Mushroom soup with added almond.

 


Soft shell crab (:

Honestly, the food isnt something I would recommend.
But it's a good place for catch-up.
Girls will definitely love this place.Teehee! :)






WeiLing & AlvinYee




with my honey :)
Omg. Look at my chubby face. Fml.
And so, the cam-whore session begins.
With all the props available.

 



Mirror mirror, who has the chubbiest cheek! :(

 



im short but I'm loving my height :) hehe!





Honey so effing tall. I'm already short! standing beside her make me look like a midget!
Roar!
The next time Im out with her, I'll be sure to put on my highest heels :P


And before leaving, I just had to get my Starbucks fix.
:)
Guess what's in store for us girls.



Alan Yun :)






Favorite picture of that day :)
Bad girls are good girls at times :P


Anne, one more week okay! then we will have a bitchfest :D
Xx











!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails