Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I try hard not to crumble

I really want to be stronger and have all the words of encouragement incorporated inside me.
But to be honest, I'm really tired of it.
Be optimistic and goes through it and then you will find yourself a rainbow after a heavy rain.
Yeah right. Cliche man.

I dont know what's worse. Knowing you are capable to achieve it and yet your emotions are pulling you down.
Or you just give up on hoping and trying.

All in all, I just simply hate myself for feeling this.

One more week! And I'm still procrastinating. Fml. Fms. Fts.






Some things are better left unsaid,
Some strings are better left undone,
Some hearts are better left unbroken,
Some lives are better left untouched,
Some lies are better off believed,
Some words are better left unspoken"

-Hall & Oates-

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails