Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Love World Love Sloggi

In conjunction with Love World Love Sloggi blog contest, I'm supposed to write on what I love around me.
I did something like this in the previous post but nevertheless I'm going to improvised it :)
As I grow older, what I love differs with when I was still a high school kid.

I love the simplicity of life :)
And I love looking back at how much I grown since the transition of college.
This is when pictures come in handy :)

  • I love the transition of life.




  • I love my college life. Canadian Program in Taylors was one of my best memories :)
The three of us : me,Anne, Nessa were like three musketeers.
And of cos well-known for,"seeing one, seeing another lead to seeing the third one"
:)

Then, it's Hello uni life in Monash.




  • I love impromptu trip :)
Two weeks before our mid sem break, all of us said,"lets go Langkawi. A land fill with booze and chocolates"
And yes, indeed we did went and everyting went perfectly.
Except for this tiny glitch that happened on our last night in Berjaya Hotel.
Dam scary :S :S
Will tell another day :)



  • I love how our birthdays fall in February
The Feb babies! :) @ TGIF
Joanne, me, Jason, Kelly..


Then, time to head to Melbourne :)
Farewell drink was done in Luna Bar :)


  • I love creative mirrors that enable me to take weird pictures :P





Hello Melbourne 2007 :)
  • I love Melbourne weather. The cooling breeze. The food.
The companion :)




  • Heh. I love how my other half amused me with silly things.
Like posing with my devil stick :)


Back for summer holidays and taking summer course :)



  • I love being close to blond. wtf.





  • I love my Monash gang :)





  • I love how we resolve our hatred towards each other. wtf.
Because forgiving is better than hating right?
Yes, we share the same ex bf. Lol.
But its all good now. We are closer than ever. *misty eyes* I miss her *misty eyes* D:



  • I love food. especially hotpot.
Anything spicy that can speed up my metabolism, bring it on. Wtf
The more spicy the food the more it will speed up your metabolism.





  • I love how my guy friends amused me with stupid things.
:)





  • I love my girls that threw me a surprise birthday dinner.
:)



  • I love my great companion in Melbourne :)




  • I love puppy. I absolutely love puppy. But unfortunately, my parents are not much of animal person :(
And I doubt I can take really good care of a puppy now. Maybe in the future I will have one :)







  • I love poloraid pictures. An old picture of the four of us. Bring back memories ey :)








  • I love my trio that we will never ever fail to back each other up when everything fails :)





  • I love going for a road trip with just my bestie.
Spa, massage, beach, movie. Just the two besties :)


Now the world has emphasized more on environmental friendly product.
We are encouraged to use non-plastic bag to carry our groceries/goods/shopping.

As such, Sloggi has come up with lingeries that are made from recyled material.
Yes, we can now flaunt our figures and still participate in saving the environment with Sloggi's new range known as Love World Love Sloggi




Love World, Love Sloggi contest is going on, just share what you love about the world or what you love, and you can win these prizes:

Grand Prize x5: RM 2000 cash + Sloggi products
worth RM 135 + Sloggi voucher worth RM 50

Consolation Prize x20: Origins products worth
RM250 + Sloggi products worth RM135 (redemption
letter to counter) + Sloggi voucher worth RM50



For more information, visit http://www.sloggi.com/my/ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails