Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Happiness is priceless

You know what's happiness?
When I'm with them :)
They both understand me inside out. No really :)
And never failed to crack me up with their jokes.



My bestie, and my mummy *loves*






yin and yang creates love :)






And of course. Her. Kelly Tey.
My college mates to uni mates to clubbing mates to everything.
I guess we don't need everyday conversations to keep our friendship going :)

Happiness doesnt cost much or anything.
Because true happiness are when you are enjoying yourself with the people you love.
Even when I'm too broke to spend anything, or rather just chilling at Rasta, I'm laughing my ass off.


Right now, each and every one of us are busy with our own stuffs.
Jassy is dealing with both studies and working full time. Poor thing :/ *hugs all the way from this hot weather* :P
Yinz is busy working, networking and pak toh-ing :P hehe.
Kelly is busy building up her career. :) All the best hun

And me? Just trying to settle down and getting my life the way I want :)
I am going to be the diva of my own life. Tee hee! :)
Give me half a year to a year and I shall be someone new.
Someone that will make these girls of mine proud :D and of course my parents.
But most important, MYSELF :)

Wah, so emo post. But it's not. Just a post to remind myself and show how much I miss these girls.
Sorry people, I need to MIA awhile to self-think :)

Ohhh, can't wait for July :)

Toodles :)



!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails