Search This Blog

Monday, February 01, 2010

23.01.10


Zouk on 23 January was dramatic. Fml.
Thank you Jassy for taking pictures that night.
If I'm the one holding camera, I swear there will be no pictures that night :P
We were supposed to head to Rootz but unfortunately, no table :(

Gan said, " No table how to play" -________-
So, we ended up in Zouk :)
I guess at the end of the day, I know who I can count on to never judge me.
You judged me. You listened to others. Oh well.


Pictures! :)





In the car. The 'model look' *inner joke* :D






with bestie *loves*
My bestie so demure :D





me, daphene, cynthia, jas




cinvin, me, nat





me & nick wong






Bumped into my other half.
Jo anne, evangeline






ashley





with big boss, Marco





me, Kelvin, jas, mingwei




Sweet couple :)
kelvin & Vivianne



Singkee. Looking for more alcohol! Tsk tsk.
I have alcoholic friends. Lol








with MingWei




me, Vivianne, Jas





with my babyboo





Jas & Da Ching




kat, singkee, jas






hahahaha. Babyboo and *ahem*





The two gorgeous Tan's sisters
Weiping &Wei Ling








bumped into Ash


That night in Zouk was a good one. 
We had our Melb party kakis. We had the alcoholics. 
Awesome sial.

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails