Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Peter Chow birthday

Last week, Kelly did a small dinner gathering for PeterC for his birthday at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Pyramid.
Thank you KaiHan for picking me and Jas up and go through the jam :)
We were dam late but I can always count on one person to be the latest. Tan Yin Yin. Lol.












Happy birthday PeterC! :)
Sorry didnt head to Zouk but I'm sure you get to try whatever stunts you wanted to try :P




Yin and yang creates love and friendship :)

Thank you for waking me up with your advice when I'm down.
And cheer me up :)
We have the same goals and vision, and we will work to achieve it.
We will get it :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails