Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Japanese food is love

One of the saturday, I had dinner with Alvin.
Finally met up with him. Like finally. Lol.
Alvin I think was very suprised that I actually asked him out :P
Yinz ffk us. Tsk Tsk.
We had dinner in Tenji again. :) And so far it doesnt give us any disappointment.
Will be back for a third time :)
Anyone up for it?






Tenji decor :)

That night, dining in Tenji comes with live band entertainment.
They were singing emo songs, mainly chinese songs -__-
I never ever had dinner feeling so blue and down -___-
At first it was me that feeling WTF playing emo songs. Then slowly, the two of them were feeling it too.








The food :)


I love salmon. Anything with salmon I'm up for it :)
Give me salmon, I will love you forever :D






with Babi Ho :)
"When there is food, there is us"







Our personal coconut opener :P Lol.
Thank you Alvin :)






While waiting for Babi ..... I have nothing better to do anyway.. :P
She took so long in the toilet :P









My favourite...
Chocolate fondue :)
Which bytheway, super sweet. I had one bite, I nearly got sugar rush O.o






And us in Tenji :)

We headed to Curve to meet up with Violet awhile since she is down from Adelaide.
That girl still so silly since the last time I talked to her.
We were supposed to head to Library but it was mad packed.
Settle for Laundry in the end.






At Laundry :)








Alvin's mineral water that cost him RM15 .. LOL
Poor thing :P


I headed to Rootz after that for a quick catch up session with the gang :)
Toodles. :)



!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails