Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have awesome friends

2 years ago, you guys bid me off the second time.
After bidding goodbye and exchanging hugs, I reluctantly walked off.






Other half, me, baby, lover :)



Thank you lover for fetching them and sending me off at 6am in the morning.
I am grateful and still am for the friendship that you gave me :)




Fourth-ish S.
Missing one of the S's.
Don't ask me why we are labelled as that.
The story is just too long to elaborate here.
But there is of course a special story behind it :)
Aww dam. Looking at this picture make me miss you yunnie.
I still remember how your truthful advice is never hurtful but direct and somehow it makes me tears because of the truth and support in it.
Where are you right now? :(
July 2010. Thats the month I'll be anticipating the most :)






A year ago, my birthday.
Thank you mummy yinz & Babi Ho for throwing a suprise dinner for me.
Despite I suspected something because I saw Jason & Ming yang there! Lol.
But nevertheless, I'm happy and touched :)

A picture of Fourth-ish S but missing one again. Dam. July 2010 we must take a picture with FOUR of us in it. :)


yunnie, where are you?

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails