Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2010

Memories of 2009

Dam it's the third day of 2010. Time sure flies.
Can't wait when those questions that I have finally have an aswers to it.

My last bit of 2009 both memories I have in Melbourne and Malaysia.

The last weekend in Melbourne. Omg I still remember that Friday night, I was so heavy-hearted. I felt sad that I will be leaving Melbourne because I know when I leave Melbourne in 2009, I don't even know whether I will be heading back there again or stay in Malaysia. :(

Don't you just love the uncertainty of life? Because of those uncertainties, it makes us a stronger person.

My 2009 memories .... :)




The three angels by day and devils by night :D I miss you two girls already. :(




Headed to Bond for Marco's farewell.





Last Melbourne picture with you ! :(
That night, omg. I don't even know whether to laugh or to cry :P


Then, it's time to pack up and head back to Malaysia. I will always remember November 18th 2009. The date where it brings me joy, sadness and terror. But it was fun to sit next to Kai Han because I get to disturb him. Lol. Bytheway, we both fail.com okay. As soon as the plane takes off, we both fell asleep until time to eat. Sek fan lurrr . Wtf.

I was freezing inside the plan because I act champion. Die die also want to wear shorts and tank top to fly back giving the excuse, Malaysia dam hot okay. Fml. But a big thank you Bryan for fetching me from airport :) I emphasized on punctuality somemore. Told him, "cannot be late ah. If late must buy pressie" :P

And for the remaining 2009, I spent it with the Melbourne kakis in Malaysia :)




Bryan's favourite beer @ Tom, Dick & Harry. No, I'm not drinking it. I'm just holding it merely for a picture only. I hate beer. Ughhh.







The bestie, Steven that always support me and Jassy





Melbourne gang :D *loves*
me, Steven, Yeh chee, jassy.

A random conversation that night with Steven.
Steven : ey i realised when you and jas are together, you both somehow are in white. Why ah?
Me : Ya meh.. so coincidence only lar.
Steven : No serious one. Even in Melbourne. Clubbing also. Color of purity is it?
Me & Jas : WTF...

Awesome catch up with Steven, Yeh Chee & Jassy..:)
That night, me and Jassy didnt drink any alcohol because we are on no alcohol probation. Wtf.
Bryan & his friends wahhhhh drank so much. I see also I scared.


Then, the next day was Christmas Eve already. Wheeeee! I love festive holidays :)
But 2009 was the first time ever I celebrated Christmas Eve not in public places. Not in clubs.
In Josurf's house. The comfort of air-con room and alcohol and awesome companion :)

Actually, I wanted to head to KL wan lor. Bugger said, "KL dam jam. I'm not driving there" =(
I throw tantrum since the night before until Xmas Eve evening also doesn't work. :(
But fortunately we didnt head to KL because KL got raid. Imagine the horror if I was there and I had to spend a night in the police station. Fml big time. It's either I dig my own grave or let my dad burry me alive.





my everything :)
Dam it's been awhile since I had pictures with you. I miss you so much okay :)
And yunnie, I never forget about you.
I'm still counting down the days when you finally get your ass back to Malaysia from US.





Bryan found his new hobby. Playing with that big snake in Jo's house -_______-
I hate snakes. Dam dam hate.
I even have goosebumps typing the word right now. Ughhh!




Hahahaha the torture he goes through :P
One sporting and funny ass guy :) That never failed to crack all of us laughing with his jokes.





yum senggggg!
That freaking soju that kills me! fml.


Freaking hell Jo started this game, which I cant remember that omfg keep adding a shot of soju till the loser drink. And fml. My luck was never good :(
Guess who's the loser?
Yup, me :(




Yes, I was dam tipsy at this point.
You have no idea how many silly pictures we took that time, which I'm not going to post up =p






with uhmm sorry I cant remember his name. Lol.
You came at the wrong timing. I was tipsy :P




Yin with uhmmmmmmm.....
Lol.






Yup. The loser of the game -.-
It's always ME :(
And Bryan ran to other team. What kind of tact team is this? -.-

That night, omfg. Was.A.Repeat.Of.CQ.night.
I throw up I dont even know how many times.
I threw up all my dinner :(
That night was the first time ever after excess consumption of alcohol that I did not feel like eating supper.
But I still forced myself to eat. Bad move.
The first time I had Fillet-O-Fish in Malaysia, Im traumatised by it -.-
The burger was so fucking dry that I nearly choked -.- I had one mouth of it and I threw up.
I drank coke and I threw up after that.
I cooked Maggie Mee, had two mouths and I threw up -.-
I had one mouth of Char Kuey Teow, and I threw up. Fml.
Worst day ever :( Literally like food poisoning :(

But anyway, a good Xmas Eve spent with the closed ones :)
Thank you for dinner Bryan :)


The next day, Christmas Day! :D
I spent the whole day resting. :(
Daddy dearest tar pau my favourite all time food: CHEE CHEONG FUN :D
And I threw up after eating :(

At night, decided to head to Opera to celebrate my mummy Yinz birthday since she is leaving to hometown on her birthday day.
Thank you Alvin for picking me up and waited nearly an hour for me to get ready :P
Need to look pretty mar :D




The hangover and food poisoning face. :(





The Babis with birthday girl *loves&








Babis.. :D






YiLing & yinz..




me, Kai Han, Yiling






Happy 22nd Birthday Yinz :D
It's been nearly 4 years of friendship and still counting of course :D
A birthday post for you coming up soon! :D






Not my fault okay :P
It's purely Bryan's doing. Tsk tsk. Nevermind you can take revenge on his birthday.
But make sure get a cheaper cake to take revenge okay :P


2009 summer holidays wrapped up just nicely :)
I had fun with my lovelies and my mummy and the two bodyguards of mine, Bryan & Kai Han :)


Hope your last few weeks of 2009 was pretty awesome :)

-KathRyn-

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails