Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010

2 more days until the year 2009 come to and end.
2010 will be a better year. I hope and will make it a better year.
For the past few weeks, I've been having a rough time with everything.
I guess it's not the end of the world for most people but it sure feels like it for me.
I wouldn't write it out here what I went through because heck it's a public blog, which means everyone will be able to read it and I'm sorry but I'm a secretive person.
I don't trust anyone easily.
But for the past two weeks, I been through the stages of crying non-stop even when I'm looking at my food.
It's not funny :( :(
I smiled because I don't like sympathy from people because I believe everyone will eventually talk about YOU behind you.

But nevertheless, I'm really thankful for some of the friends that I make throughout 2009.
KaiHan for the endless helps.Seriously. Since day one Im having problem, he's been helping me non-stop. Guiding me with step by step process on what to do. Making lame jokes :P and dragging me up when I fall.
Jasmine for the endless laughters you gave me. Everytime I'm sad, angry or moody, you cheer me up with your silly-ness. :)
Jyushiang (you deserve to be mention! :P) for the endless heated convo and for calling me sotong -__- And for so revengeful. Wtf. Hold grudge on me! -___- Nevertheless, you never fail to be a good friend :)
Hans (if you are reading this, dont be too perasan k :P ) you never failed to cheer me up even when you are errr million kms apart. Thank you for the constant callings :)
Last but not least, BryanChin You never fail to be there for me whenever I need you to. And you sound like my dad whenever you lecture me for my mistakes -_- But I was and still am thankful for the downs you be there for me and overcome with me.And giving me rainbow after a bad rain :)






with Kai Han. Whenever I am hungry, in regards of Melbourne or Malaysia, he will fetch me out to eat :)






Side profile of bryan and I. Because bryan too lansi. Dont want to take picture with me.Pffft.


No picture of you lar, jyushiang because you dont want to go out with me in Malaysia.
Never ask me out. -___-
hmph!
Jas, send me 'those' pictures we took :)

But nevertheless, despite the many downs in 2009, I'm thankful for the ups. It make me appreciate it more :)
Much loves
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails