Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

Let's do it here our way

One of the Wednesday, 25th November, after a few days I'm back home, the girls decided to head to Rootz.
It was a last minute plan.We only started planning on the day itself.
Despite the last minute plan, we had fun.
Spontaenous planning is better than a thorough planning.
My primary school mates were there.
My melbourne kakis were there.
My close friends were there :)
The only missing people were Babi & Jassy :(



Outside Rootz. While waiting for the rest.
With mummy Yinz :)
My one of the Fourth-ish S. :)




With Kai Han.
Im nearly the same height as you! :D





my Chicas. *loves*





Inside the famous Rootz toilet :)
me, Wei Ping, Kelly, Yinz





Finding for more alcohol to force people to drink.Lol
That night, Weips & I were forcing everyone to drink. Haha.




Marshy &Yinz..
I miss you Marshy... :(
Hope everything is going good :)



Ivin, Weiping, Kelly, me.



with Zam.. :)





my hot friend :)




ming Wei, gan, Zam & abit of Kelly ..





One of Gan's famous self-layan picture :P




Friend since Standard one! :)
And i still remember how mischevious we were back in primary school :P






Gan, Ivin, Zam..... and Kelvin self-layan himself -_-





*ahem* *ahem* *ahem*
Enough said :P






Hello Wilson...
When there's alcohol, there's you :P




Lester & Weiping :)





Bumped into JeeChen :)





Zam zam, what are you whispering? :P




Gan & I





A tomato face me -_______-
Blood circulation too good . Wtf



I love her :)
My pillars of strengths :)
*loves*





the girlies girlies that are sober :D


I can't remember what time we left Rootz because *ahem* the driver *ahem* Kai Han was abit too tipsy and was SS-ing himself in the car :P

And after consumption of alcohols, supper is a must.... :D

We had supper in Alsafa and Eevon, Mich &Colin drop by after their karaoke session.



:) :)

Rootz was awesome. A too much alcohol night AGAIN.
And had too much supper -________-
Bryan ffk. That bugger.
But nothing beats the music in 7! :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails