Search This Blog

Monday, December 07, 2009

When the world turn their back, he wont be ..

Last Saturday, I finally catch up with mr yee. He's been so busy. No time for me at all :(
*I think he's gonna kill me after he read this* :P
When everyone is going to party in either Zouk, Poppy or Rootz, both of us went yumcha at Starbucks.
Like how old people is la. Go yumcha to talk cock sing song, then go back sleep.
Old already, dont have the energy to party with the young people *ahem* Yin .
He picked me up when I was sad/angry/raging and I complaint and complaint until he calm me down. Wtf.
We dropped by Stefanie's place to have a quick talk/catch up with Yin who is getting ready to party and when I'm bored, I forced Alvin to cam-whore with me :P



Why do you have to hide your face behind me? :(



And another hiding-behind-kat's-face picture -___-


His shaky hands. Tsk tsk.

It was a nice catching up with you and hearing your news about your girls. Tsk tsk.
How many girls you need? :P
This coming Saturday korean food ah. Don't ffk me :P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails